An In-Year admission is when admission falls outside the main Autumn Term intake to the school.
There are times during the academic year when a student might leave the school because the family moves away. If the student’s year group is not already oversubscribed at the time, a place could be freed up by the move. If the year group is oversubscribed, then the place would be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- All supporting documentation must be received at the time of application to ensure a smooth application process.
- Please note: Council Tax bills can only be accepted as a Proof of Address if they are dated within 4 months of your application.
- If your child has an Education Health Care Plan and is currently in Year 6, please contact our SEN Co-ordinator at email@example.com
How to find if your address is within the Parish Boundaries:
- Click on the required location map below
- Open the appropriate Parish
- Type your Postcode in the Search Box and click on the Search Button
- Using the Minus Button in the bottom right corner of the screen Zoom Out
- You will then see your Address Button in relation to the boundary information
- If you fall outside the boundary, consider if you may live within a different boundary. i.e. Cheshunt could by Waltham Cross
- If you are still in doubt, please contact the Admissions Officer 01279 654901
- Bishops Stortford
- Old Hall Green & Puckeridge
- Waltham Cross
For all Admissions enquiries, please contact the Admissions Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org