An In-Year admission is when admission falls outside the main Autumn Term intake to the school.
There are times during the academic year when a student might leave the school because the family moves away. If the student’s year group is not already oversubscribed at the time, a place could be freed up by the move. If the year group is oversubscribed, then the place would be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
Please note that we are currently operating waiting lists for all year groups. If your child is not in education, please contact the Admissions team in your local authority.
How to apply for In-Year Admission
If your child has an Education Health Care Plan (EHCP), please contact our SEND Co-ordinator at email@example.com before submitting your application.
All Applicants must read the Admissions Criteria document relevant to the academic year being applied for, read our privacy notice, complete our In-Year PDF and provide supporting documentation as indicated in the Admissions Criteria document. All documents are provided below.
Proof of address and any other documentation
Documents to support your application must be provided at the same time that your form is submitted. Please note: Utility bills and Council Tax bills can only be accepted as a Proof of Address if they are dated within 4 months of your application.
Please send your completed PDF and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have sent us your application form, we will respond with a letter of receipt within 10 working days.
All applicants on our waiting list are arranged in order of the Admissions Criteria they have applied under, in accordance with our Admissions Policy.
2022-23 Admissions Criteria & Application Form
2023-24 Admissions Criteria & Application Form
2024-25 Admissions Criteria & Application form
How to find if your address is within the Parish Boundaries:
- Click on the required location map below
- Open the appropriate Parish
- Type your Postcode in the Search Box and click on the Search Button
- Using the Minus Button in the bottom right corner of the screen Zoom Out
- You will then see your Address Button in relation to the boundary information
- If you fall outside the boundary, consider if you may live within a different boundary. i.e. Cheshunt could by Waltham Cross
- If you are still in doubt, please contact the Admissions Officer 01279 654901
- Bishops Stortford
- Old Hall Green & Puckeridge
- Waltham Cross
For all Admissions enquiries, please contact the Admissions Officer at email@example.com