Universities sometimes give offers of places that do not require certain grades at A Level. If this happens to you, please see below for the next steps and read this blog from UCAS.
- Don’t immediately accept it.
- Tell your Tutor, Head of Sixth Form and the UCAS Co-ordinator.
- We will arrange a meeting with your parents to discuss this, the options and importance of doing well.
- We will track your progress more closely and have regular update meetings.
- We will speak regularly to your subject teachers and expect you to meet your target grades.