Our Student Hub is in A block. Please use it for the following services:
- Pupils signing in late or signing out for appointments.
- Collect Leave of Absence forms.
- Any pupils requiring First Aid should go to a Deputy Headteacher for authorisation, then to the Hub.
- Please see our Student Hub Officer for Medication to be held at the Hub.
- General lost property is kept in the Hub e.g. personal belongings, bags, coats, school uniform. PE kit is kept in the lost property bins in the PE department.
- Spare uniform can be borrowed from the Student Hub.
- Pupil Timetables can be reprinted at the Hub or the Library.
Students’ Items from Home (medical/lunch/glasses only)
- These should be brought to the Student Hub entrance. Forgotten PE kits will not be accepted.
- Messages can be sent to students during the school day. Hub staff will identify and locate students for teaching staff if required.
- Our Pastoral mentoring and Learning Support officer is based in "B" Block.
Main Reception (K Block)
- All parents and visitors must report to Main Reception.
Students leaving early for appointments must be collected from Main Reception.