Level 3 Diploma in Financial Studies
The objective of CeFS is to enable students to make informed and confident decisions regarding their finances.
The link below allows you to see when topics may be covered; this is a guide for information only and has the potential to change as the year progresses.
• Importance of financial capability in the immediate, short, medium and long term.
• Financial services and products, including sources of help and advice.
• Borrowing, budgeting, financial planning and cash flow forecasting.
• The impact of external influences at different stages in the personal life cycle.
• Risk and reward in managing personal finance.
The course consists of two units in Year 12. They are both assessment by one multiple choice paper (45 minutes) and a pre-released written paper 1 hour 45 minutes.
More information can be found at: http://www.libf.ac.uk/study/professional-qualifications