Parent pay is available to pay for school trips, music lessons, and lunch cards. If you have not used Parent Pay before please ask Finance for your own unique Username and Password.
Both Username and Password are case sensitive and watch out for o (as in
orange) and 0 (zero) and l (as in letter) and 1 (the number one). Please call St Mary's finance department if you have any problems.
Getting started with ParentPay
1. ‘Login’ to www.parentpay.com
2. Enter your username and password
3. Go to ‘Profile’ and change your username and password to something that you can easily
4. Register your email address on the ‘Profile’ page so we can send you receipts and reminders
5. Go to ‘Items for payment’ and select which items you wish to pay
6. Follow the simple online instructions to complete your transaction
7. To view payments that you have made click on ‘History’
8. Remember you can merge accounts of 2 or more children.
Parent Pay requires the finance department to attach activities to specific pupils, please call
Finance if the payment you require does not show on your screen and they will endeavour to
help. Making a payment is easy and simple. No card details are stored in any part of the system
Your account is active and you can make online payments straight away.
If you wish to pay for a trip which is not showing please contact Finance on contact number 01279 654901 and we will be happy to add your child’s name for payment.